I'm a twenty something currently living in Los Angeles. This is my curated life.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Simple Beauty

The older I'm getting, the less and less beauty is all about the makeup. Check out these simplified beauty products that I am digging right now:


Clarks Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint ( I love the shade Rachel Red) $19




Mason Pearson Hair Brushes. They've been around for 100 years, and are known to strengthen and disperse sebrum from the root through the hair. Image above of the Nylon brush at Barneys. I opted to do some further digging on Amazon for a better price. These brushes are beautiful, and well worth the money, a new hair tradition for years to come!



Roberts Florentine Rosewater is a refreshing facial moisturizer and helps minimize pores $10 at Catbird

 Benefit Boi-ing Concealer. I look like an extra from AMC's The Walking Dead without it. Need I say more? $20 at Sephora


On a related note, my hair stylist recommended a store on Sunset Blvd. near the Sunset Junction called Eco Apothecary, where they sell sulfate and paraben free, Vegan essential oils and you can bring or buy your own bottle to make your own blends. I can't wait to check it out.

What are your beauty favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment