I'm a twenty something currently living in Los Angeles. This is my curated life.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Caturday!

It's Caturday, so let's keep it kittenish with cat themed products from the best Brooklyn based one-stop-shop for home accents, beauty products, jewelry and accessories... Catbird!




Keep your ears warm while keeping in stylish kitty fashion with this adorable knit  kitty ears hat $36
Stay organized AND a total design freak with the elegant and modern Fieldguided dreamcats calendar $30


They have plenty of cat themed goods to buy, hence the name, now head over to their site and swoon (<3)  over their perfect offerings in every category. I shit you not,  I die over their affordable hand crafted engagement rings, and pin my favorites to my futuristic Pinterest board. Warning, the site puts your better judgement in a spellbound state.

Back to Caturday, are you crazy for cats? Do you snuggle your furry children each Caturday for an appropriately timed cat nap?

x



No comments:

Post a Comment