I'm a twenty something currently living in Los Angeles. This is my curated life.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Our Valentines Day

It was our sixth Valentines day as a couple. That's two hands count now! A reserved day to do something for each other is actually quite nice in our case, as we hardly see each other for a few hours a day due to our hectic schedules. We went for the classic gift exchange & night in plan. 
Chris surprised me with a Clare Vivier foldover Clutch, I'm still over the moon.  I surprised him with a box of cake truffles from The Velvet Rope Bakery delivered by Fancifull while he was at work & chose a fancy new pair of Oxford shoes for him. We topped the night off with takeout from Little Dom's in Los Feliz. We ate at (Big) Dominick's in Hollywood last year, but decided to do the chilled out thing at home this year. The prosciutto & egg pizza was quite fantastic, as was the gem salad with lemon creme fraiche and a side of, yes, I said it, rice balls. Not the most eloquently named Italian dish, but definitely tasty!







Our cat Ollie, however, was less than impressed with our efforts. Nobody puts Ollie in the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment