I'm a twenty something currently living in Los Angeles. This is my curated life.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday is for lovers


Sunday. The only day of the week I have to spend with my boyfriend. Our Sunday activities vary, from seeing movies, going to cafes, going to art museums, going to the grocery store, or just sleeping all day. With a looming 5K in March, we will spend a little time at the Silver Lake Reservoir running and maybe hit up Trader Joes. What's on your agenda today?

Take some time to check out the magnificent interactive script that Focus Features released  for Moonrise Kingdom. I am a huge fan of Wes Anderson's films, and if you are too, these illustrated storyboards and photos of him directing the cast will send you off into hours of admiration for his work, you will quite possibly watch all of his films tonight. Thanks, Internet. Happy Sunday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment