I'm a twenty something currently living in Los Angeles. This is my curated life.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Simple Style




Oh, the phases of fashion. One week, I'm lusting over a dip dye spiked shoulder top from Topshop, and the next, I am taking it back to basics. Let's face it, simplicity always prevails.
Lately, I've been watching a lot of Woody Allen films, more specifically, his work with Diane Keaton in the 1970's. Diane Keaton's unconventional and effortless Annie Hall look is inspiring and perfect.
This week, I've been set on discovering some pieces that will surely achieve the modern day Annie Hall menswear centric look  with a feminine, simple feel. Pair with your best blazer or vest, and la-di-da!



Men's Stonewashed Oxford Shirt $69.50 at J.Crew


Box Cut Tee $15 at Everlane



Payton Frames $65 at Lookmatic

Reading Room Romance Flats  $39 at Modcloth


Silk Trousers in Minicheck $64.99 at Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment